Nursing Director and Professor of Nursing
I love watching the students develop into competent and safe caregivers. Their transition in the final semester is truly amazing.”
Stacey is a certified nurse educator with a doctorate in educational leadership.
She has been a nurse for 26 years with a background in labor and delivery, medical-surgical nursing, and hospice. She has enjoyed working with students at CWC since 2003. Stacey has conducted research on predictors of NCLEX-RN pass rates for students in an ADN program. Special areas of interest include concept-based learning, nursing simulation, and team-based learning.
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Central Wyoming College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wyoming
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, University of Wyoming
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, American Sentinel University
Committee Work and Professional Memberships include:
- ReNEW Curriculum and Evaluation Committee
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Nurse Educators of Wyoming
- ReNEW Professional Development Committee
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Nurses Association
- Wyoming Nurses Association
- National League for Nursing
Why is CWC's nursing program so unique?
The CWC nursing program is special because the environment is state of the art, learner-centered, and focused on students. The members of the nursing faculty are a cohesive team with a shared goal of student success.