Amy Hernandez has a Master of Science in Nursing Education. She has worked in Colorado and Wyoming as a nurse in oncology, medical-surgical, and obstetrics; as well as in various clinics and the WIC Program. Amy began teaching in the CWC nursing program in the fall of 2011. Hernandez has worked in nursing education for more than 10 years at CWC.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wyoming
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, University of Wyoming
Certifications and Professional Memberships:
- ReNEW Curriculum and Evaluation Committee Co-Chair
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Sigma Theta Tau Membership
- American Nurses Association Membership
- National League for Nursing Membership
- Harvard Higher Education Teaching Certificate
Why is CWC’s nursing program unique?
CWC’s nursing program has state of the art equipment and an impressive simulation lab. Students are taught the most up-to-date information. The program is challenging and faculty support for students is the highest priority.