Lael is passionate about developing leaders, empowering students to think critically, and how to view themselves with an open mindset, unafraid of making mistakes. She is dedicated to helping students succeed in achieving their goals by arming them with skills to carry them to their destinations. Lael’s doctoral dissertation was on change leadership and how to navigate employee resistance through that process. She works with her students on accountability, transparency, and the empowerment of others.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Alaska Pacific University
- Master of Arts in Research and Writing, Alaska Pacific University
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Argosy University
- Dissertation on “Leadership through change: a qualitative study of change leadership styles and process in a health care setting”
- Curriculum on implementing suicide prevention for staff employed for the Wyoming Department of Corrections.
- Working with families living with mentally ill family members.