Spring 2021 Ceremonies
Nurses Pinning: Thursday, April 29th
Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater | 7:00pm
Commencement: Friday, April 30th
Arts and Sciences Ceremony | 4:00pm
Business, Technology, Health, & Science Ceremony | 7:00pm
Both ceremonies will take place in the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater
Campus Delivery Hours:
Monday-Friday | 8am-11am
Phone Number: 307-855-2154
President Tyndall's April Newsletter - Honoring Our Faculty, Celebrating New Program!
The mission of Central Wyoming College is to enhance the quality of life through innovation and excellence in education.
The vision of Central Wyoming College is to provide lifelong learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of time and place.
Strategic Plan Key Results
Student Success & Learning
Successful Central Wyoming College students discover their academic potential, achieve their goals and build their future while respecting human dignity in the service of diverse communities.
- CWC will strengthen the retention and completion of the pipeline from high school to 4-year transfer or job placement for all types of students.
- CWC will offer high quality, inclusive, relevant academic programs that exhibit rigor and deep learning.
- CWC will enhance learning and enrichment for non-degree-seeking students.
Positive Employee Engagement
CWC employees value and feel valued by the organization; uplift those around them and embrace their role in the success of CWC.
- CWC will develop a positive culture where employees feel valued and there is effective communication.
- All employees will embrace their role in the success of CWC.
- CWC will increase relevant professional development and training opportunities for all employees.
Educational Partnerships & Collaborations
CWC engages in mutually beneficial educational and organizational partnerships for the purpose of enhancing lives.
- To improve academic programs for student success, CWC will further develop partnerships with advisory boards that inform curriculum and academic and cultural program offerings.
- To improve student success pathways, CWC will further develop partnerships with advisory boards that inform curriculum and academic and cultural program offerings.
- To facilitate joint community and student success, CWC will further develop partnerships that create opportunities for grants, leverage shared resources and facilitate internships and job placement for students and alumni.
CWC is sustainable when it is fiscally responsible, has an increase in enrollment/retention, has a strong and supportive Foundation, relies on funds from a mix of sources (appropriations, grants, fundraising, tuition, reserves) and uses resources efficiently.
- CWC will increase enrollment-related funds through the enrollment of new students and retain current students.
- CWC will continually reduce its reliance on fiscal reserves.
- CWC will work with the CWC Foundation and booster clubs to increase program funds.
- CWC will pursue and secure increased funds from grants that furthers CWC’s mission and goals.
- CWC will manage resources in an environmentally sustainable way.
Community Resource & Workforce Development
CWC enhances the economic/business climate in our service area. CWC provides the community access to opportunities for workforce development, cultural enrichment, wellness and lifelong learning.
- CWC will serve as a catalyst for economic development. CWC will tailor credit and non-credit courses to meet the needs of local employers, the unemployed and federal and statewide initiatives.
- CWC will seek community input to identify needs and will collaborate with other entities to expand opportunities for success.
- CWC will be a leader and role model of diversity and inclusion for the community.
- Ensure academic excellence
- Provide an environment for cultural, economic and lifelong enrichment.
- Serve as a proactive community leader.
- Use innovation to increase access to education.
- Mutual Respect and Civil Discourse
- Community Building
CWC Social Stream
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, & TikTok