Advising for the Spring and Summer semesters is open RIGHT NOW - go see your Faculty Advisor or Success Coach to get your next semesters planned.
Registration starts November 6 (No Classes that day) for current students, and November 7 for any student (returning or new) and will be open until the first day of classes (except for holidays, of course).
Contact Rustler Central for details or contact your Faculty Advisor or Success Coach!
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship application is now open!
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities, and students receive generous financial support for two to three years.
As part of their scholarship, recipients may:
● Receive up to $40,000 per year to use toward tuition, books, and other fees and expenses at any accredited four-year institution.
● Pursue any area of study.
● Have access to personal advising about selecting a college, navigating financial aid, and maximizing their experience at their new institution.
● Be eligible to apply for the Cooke Graduate Scholarship.
As minimum criteria, students must:
● Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status or a recent graduate (within the last five years).
● Intend to enroll full time in an accredited four-year college or university in fall 2019.
● Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 in college.
● Demonstrate financial need. JKCF will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new transfer scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $32,000.
Current community college students and recent graduates can apply exclusively through The Common App. The website is https://www.jkcf.org/our- scholarships/undergraduate- transfer-scholarship/how-to- apply. All scholarship application materials must be submitted before the deadline on November 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m., Mountain Standard time.
To see the food court specials this week, check out the calendar!