Central Wyoming College remains committed to being sure our top priority is the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mask wearing is not required in any Central Wyoming College facilities. Students, staff and visitors with health concerns are encouraged to wear masks, and masks are available at the entrances to all CWC's buildings.
The Center for Disease Control has published guidelines for people who believe they have been exposed to COVID-19:
CDC Guidelines for Exposure to COVID-19
Further, the Center for Disease Control has published guidelines for Isolation due to exposure to COVID-19:
CDC Guidelines for Isolation Due to Exposure to COVID-19
CWC recommends these guidelines be followed by all of our staff, students, and visitors.
What to do if you are ill
- STAY HOME
- Notify your supervisor & Human Resources: email@example.com or 307.855-2112
- If HR is out of the office, notify Kathy Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org or 307.855.2111
- STAY HOME, don't attend class in person
- Notify Steve Barlow, Dean of Students: email@example.com or 307.855.2029 and faculty for each course you will miss
Why do I notify anyone if I am ill?
- You will receive guidance on what you can do to protect the health of others around you (roomates, teammates, co-workers, family members, classmates, faculty)
- Questions can be addressed regarding individual scenarios
- You can have access to free COVID-19 testing - CWC has adequate supplies of rapid and PCR test kits for use by employees and students