Director of Admissions
I had a great time at college. Now I want to share that enthusiasm with students who are thinking about starting their own college journey.”
Patrick is an avid angler who loves fishing for trout, walleye and tiger muskies. He grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and attended Laramine County Community College. He then transferred to the University of Wyoming where he earned his Bachelor's in Business Administration and went on to Chadron State College to complete a Master's in Business Administration.
Patrick's favorite experiences at college were being involved in campus life. He was a student ambassador, served on the student activites board and could always be found cheering on college athletics.
Laramie County Community College, Associate of Science in Accounting and Business Administration
University of Wyoming, Bachelor's in Business Administration
Chadron State College, Master's in Business Administration
Christina Chong Tsen Yee
International Student Recruiter
Christina was born and raised in Malaysia and has enjoyed studying and traveling abroad since she was 16 years old. She is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay. Christina is currently a beginner in Japanese and Korean languages.
Christina enjoys cooking, baking, fishing and gardening. She is an active member for the Leo Club.
Taylor's University Lakeside, American Degree Transfer Program in Mass Communication
Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
Awards and Activities
- GVSU International Student Organization Public Relation - August 2015 – April 2017
- Undergraduate Student Outstanding GPA - April 2017
- Marilyn Boyd Foreign Born International Educator (FBIE) - Award October 2016
- NAFSA Conference Region V Presenter - October 2016
- Panel Speaker’s Study Abroad October - 2016
- GVSU International Scholarship Recipient - August 2016
- GVSU Dean List December 2015 - April 2017
- GVSU Student Research Program - May 2016 - August 2017
- GVSU Global Leadership Organization Secretary August 2015 – April 2016
- Panel Speaker’s for International’s Women Day-GVSU February 2015