Tara Womack is a CWC alumna who returned to teach anatomy and physiology after earning her Master of Science in Zoology from the University of Wyoming. Before working at CWC, Womack taught at Eastern Wyoming College for two years.
Her students are their own subjects in the physiology lab by drawing their own blood to determine blood type, blood counts and more. Students get to analyze their own urine and saliva. In anatomy, students learn from dissecting cats and human cadavers.
Womack loves outdoor activities, including skiing, fishing and water skiing. She also enjoys reading.
- Associate of Science in Biology, Central Wyoming College
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Wyoming
- Master of Science in Zoology, University of Wyoming
- Implemented the cadaver lab at CWC
- Collaborative Research Project on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome