CWC is an open-enrollment school - that means all students are accepted once their application has been submitted! Follow these steps to get started on your path to admission.
1) Apply for CWC admission
- New students: Complete an online application.
- Returning students: Login using your CWC student ID and password. If you forgot your password contact the Help Desk.
- International students: Follow our application process here.
2) Submit Your Transcripts
- Please send your official high school or high school equivalency (GED/HISET) and college transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 307-855-2092. They can also be mailed to:
Central Wyoming College
Registration & Records
2660 Peck Ave
Riverton, WY 82501
- Apply for CWC scholarships between November 1st and March 1st each year at cwc.edu/scholarships.
- Apply for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The CWC code is 005018. The FAFSA is required if you want to be eligible for institutional scholarships, federal grants, student loans and work-study programs.
- If you have had your official high school transcripts sent to CWC and they do not have your placement scores (ACT/SAT), then you should visit with a Success Coach/Academic Advisor by calling 844-GO-TO-CWC (844-468-6292).
5) Advising and Registration
- To make an appointment with your Success Coach you can call:
- Register for NSO. All new students are required to complete NSO.
- If you plan to live on main campus or the Sinks Canyon Center, you will want to ensure that you complete the housing application and pay the $100 housing deposit. All Mote Hall, Residence Hall, and apartment residents are required to participate in an on campus meal plan. For more information, please call housing at 307-855-2210 or visit: cwc.edu/housing.
- You can purchase textbooks from the CWC Bookstore, located in the Student Center on the main campus in Riverton or by calling 307-855-2201.
Contact Rustler Central
Have questions? Contact the Rustler Central Team at any point!