John Aschenbrenner is originally from Scottsbluff, NE but moved to Riverton in 1980. I attended CWC and the University of Wyoming where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. John grew up in the automotive industry and successfully ran his own auto parts stores from 1990-2008. He joined CWC in 2010 as the auto lab supervisor and is now taking the helm as auto instructor.
Hobbies include restoring old vehicles, hunting, fishing, camping and just enjoying the outdoors. He also likes spending time with his family and four grandchildren.
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technician Certified:
- Engine Repair Automatic Transmission/Transaxle Manual Drive Trains
- Axles Suspension
- Steering Brakes Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning Engine Performance
- Snap-On Certifications Pro-Cut Brake Lathe Certification Meter Certification
- Additional Training in Electric Vehicles (EVs)