Melissa completed her MSN in Clinical Systems Management through Excelsior, New York State, and has 23+ years of nursing experience, 14 years of those in education. She has certifications in Whole Health Education, Nurse Coaching, Nursing Education, and Surgical Nursing. Melissa is currently a Board Certified Nurse Coach and Certified Nurse Educator.
- Associate in Nursing, Northwest Community College, Powell, Wyoming
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Regents College, New York
- Master of Science in Nursing-Clinical Systems Management, Excelsior College, New York
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- National League for Nursing
- Certified Whole Health Educator
- Board Certified Nurse Coach
- Certified Operating Room Nurse
- Certified Nurse Educator
- AHA Basic Life Support Instructor
Why is CWC’s nursing program unique?
Instruction is centered on real-life experience and needs. The team-based learning platform allows students to become lifelong learners and to find the best practice for their profession using evidence-based resources. It also allows for the application of new knowledge in a safe environment.