Associate Professor of Education
I enjoy getting to know students to find out what they are really interested in doing and where they want to go in life. ”
Dr. Colleen Bartlett has been at CWC since 2012. She has experience working for public schools as an elementary teacher in Riverton and Dubois, more specifically teaching second grade and kindergarten. She has worked in child care, has been a preschool teacher and a special education teacher.
Through her experience, Dr. Bartlett has a unique perspective on early intervention and education and how important it is.
"We start learning as soon as we are born and those experiences leave life long impression," she said.
Dr. Bartlett said she enjoys working at a place that works together to help students be successful. She also enjoys getting to students to find out what they are really interested in doing and where they want to go in life.
"Then we can put a plan together to help them meet those goals," she said.
- Associate of Arts in Biology, Northwest Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education with a minor in biology, Metropolitan State College
- Endorsement in Special Education, University of Wyoming
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Lesley University
- Doctorate of Education in Higher Education and Adult Learning, Walden University
- Completing her Doctorate of Education
- Completing a program evaluation for a state agency providing education to child care providers in Wyoming
- Outstanding Distance Educator Award