Jim earned his first Bachelor of Science degree in 1990 from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire in secondary education with an emphasis in biology and computer science. He taught high school science and math for nine years. His BSN was earned in 2009 from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His MSN in Nursing Education was earned in 2016 from Walden University. He has four years of home health nursing experience, one year of ICU nursing experience, and taught theory and clinicals in the nursing department at Northern Michigan University for six years.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Master of Science Nursing, Walden University
Committee Work and Professional Memberships:
- Sigma Theta Tau membership
- American Nurses Association membership
- National League for Nursing
- Adult and Child Basic Life Support Certification
Why is CWC’s nursing program unique?
Students are not only prepared to successfully complete their degree, and pass their licensing exam, but they are poised to seamlessly transition to the BSN program at UW Laramie. This opportunity can make a significant difference to the student with aspirations of attaining that level of achievement.