Welcome to CWC - Wind River!
We're here to ensure you feel supported in your CWC journey
CWC-Wind River supports American Indian students in their enrollment, achievement, and success at Central Wyoming College! Our goal is to help students start or continue their education close to home in a warm and welcoming environment. Our staff strives to provide a support system to help students transition to the Riverton campus by assisting with:
- Support services for students
- The admissions process
- Registering for classes
- Completing scholarship applications
- Success coaching
- Academic workshops and classes
- Computer lab and internet access
- Referrals to programs that serve American Indian
students, families, and communities
- Cultural activities
Additional Educational Resources:
CWC - WIND RIVER SUMMER HOURS
Stop by the Frank B. Wise Building or the Wind River Tribal College and learn more about how we can help you!
Frank B. Wise Office Hours:
- Tuesday | 10:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday | 10:00am-4:00pm
- Thursday | 10:00am-6:30pm
Wind River Tribal College Office Hours:
- Hours will be updated when classes begin in Fall 2021!
Meet Your Team
Rory is here to help current and prospective American Indian students navigate our processes.
Lisa focuses on the coordination of programs and services to support progress in your education.
Ivan is committed to meeting the educational and workforce needs of the Wind River Indian Reservation.