In This Section In This Section

Housing Checklist

1) Apply to CWC and Register for Classes

2) Apply for Housing

You will need your CWC login to access the housing application, which will be given to you once you have registered for classes. Housing is assigned on a first-come first -serve basis.

3) Pay Deposit

Submit your housing deposit of $100 to get your housing assignment. You can pay online or at the Cashier's office.

4) Receive your Assignment

CWC will send you an email with your assignment so it is important to give us a working email address on your application.

 5) Pack

 Pack the things you are planning on bringing to college.  See our helpful list of things to bring! 

 6) Come to Campus

  • When you get to campus make the Rustler Central your first stop.
    • Here you will get your proof of payment form from the cashier which shows you have paid for housing. If you have financial aid covering your housing expenses the staff will give you a proof of payment slip. 
    • Get your purple slip so you can get your ID from the Center for Student Involvement. Bring your proof of payment to the housing office where a Resident Assistant will check you in.
  • Get your student ID: If you live in Residence Hall or Mote Hall you need your ID to get in the building.

Damage deposit, renovation fee and first month’s rent/meal plan charges are due prior to check in, or through financial aid disbursement at check-in, or arrangements can be made at check-in for payment plans.

Central Wyoming College does not evaluate off-campus housing facilities and assumes no responsibility for the pricing or suitability of such accommodations.