Withdraw from Classes

To withdraw officially, students may use WebAdvisor - by clicking on myCentral above, complete an Enrollment Form -Drop/Withdraw portion and submit it to the Registration & Records Office, or submit a signed and dated letter requesting to be withdrawn to the Registration & Records Office.  All must be received by the deadline published in the specific term Schedule of Courses.  Generally this is 5 days prior end of term of semester length courses or the day before the class ends for non-semester length courses.

Ceasing to attend classes or notifying your instructor that you are withdrawing does not constitute official withdrawal.



(307) 855-2092


By Mail
Central Wyoming College
Records and Research Office
2660 Peck Ave.
Riverton, WY 82501

In Person
Main Hall 102 (MH102)
Enrollment Form


All degree seeking students are required to have an academic advisor. If they choose to be non-degree seeking and act as their own academic advisor (self-advised), it is understood that Central Wyoming College cannot be held responsible if they do not have the correct number of credits or the correct courses for the degree in which they wish to graduate with at a later date. Non-degree seeking students are responsible for making sure they have completed the necessary prerequisites for the courses in which they enroll.

All students who take English or Math courses must have ACT or COMPASS placement scores on file. From these scores, the student and/or advisor will determine their placement into the correct English or Math course. If at any time non-degree seeking students wish to have an advisor and/or degree assignment, they may request an advisor/degree assignment from an Academic Advisor located in the Dobler Center.



Students may withdraw from any semester-length class through the last published day to withdraw. Withdrawal from non-semester length classes is allowed prior to the published last day of class. For published dates, see the CWC catalog and the current Schedule of Classes. Students withdraw from a class by using the Enrollment Form -Drop/Withdraw portion, available in the Registration and Records Office. Students who abandon classes without officially withdrawing are subject to failing grades and related course charges. Students receive a grade of "W" when they officially withdraw from a class.


Refund Policy

Full tuition and fees will be refunded for all classes prior to the time the class starts. Semester length classes and classes that meet over a period greater than 14 calendar days will be refunded fully if the student withdraws during the first 12 percent of class. There will be NO refunds for classes that meet 14 calendar days or less, after the class starts. For more detailed information about the CWC refund policy, see the CWC catalog and the current Schedule of Classes.

Contact Information

Registration & Records
Main Hall - MH103
Email: Registration & Records


Consistent with its mission to value diversity and to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, Central Wyoming College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational program services or activities. The college makes reasonable accommodations to serve students with special needs and offers services to students who have the ability to benefit.
©2010 Central Wyoming College - All Rights Reserved