Rendezvous City Beef Round-Up
Grow Your Own Food, People, and Communities
Date: Saturday, August 28th
Time: 10am - 3pm
VIP Beef Tasting Competition: 5pm
Location: Central Wyoming College Intertribal Center Patio
The first 200 people will receive a free cooler bag!
Presentations | Vendors | Food Trucks
Tour the CWC New Mobile meat science Unit!
Bringing beef producers & consumers together.
CONFIRMED PARTICIPATING PRODUCERS INCLUDE:
- Aitchison Land & Cattle Co.
- Berger Beef
- Falkenburg's Finest
- G/G Meat Co.
- Integrity Ranch
- Jacknife Beef
- Killpecker Creek Cattle Co.
- Turbiville Beef
- Wolf Creek Cattle Co.
- Wyoming Cowboy Cuts
Featuring Lacey Block from Ranchers Rebellion Beef Co.
- Amanda Henry from Brown Sugar | Beef & Wine Pairing
- Audra Draper from Draper Knives | Tips & Tricks for Knife Care
- Amanda Winchester, CWC Meats Faculty | Demystifying Cuts of Beef
- Corbitt Wall from Feeder Flash | Nationally Recognized Beef Economist
- R Calf USA | What Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling (M-COOL) Means to Consumers
Celebrity Chef: Leslie Spoonhunter, owner of Goose's Kitchen, for the “Best Beef in the West Competition” (11am-1pm) - producers from all over the West take on last year’s winner, judged by celebrity judges.
- Cowboy State Custom Meats
- Wyoming Gourmet Beef
- CWC Culinary students cooking demonstrations/free steak samples throughout the day.
- Food trucks on-site all day.
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
Meriwether Farms, Murdoch’s Home and Ranch Supply, Riverton Chamber of Commerce, Rocky Mountain Farmers’ Union, Sage West HealthCare, Wind River Visitors Council, and Hi Mountain Jerky.
Special thanks to our VIP Wyoming Beef Challenge Dinner sponsor, The Wyoming Beef Council.
|10:00AM||Corbitt Wall from Feeder Flash- Nationally Recognized Beef Economist||Room 106|
|10:00AM||Mikey Chingman - Smoking Meats||Room 116|
|10:00AM||Audra Draper from Draper Knives - Knife Maintenance||Room 125|
|11:00AM||Amanda Winchester - CWC Mobile Meat Processing||Room 106|
|11:00AM||Rob Jennings - Cattle Pass||Room 125|
Beef Round-Up Open Division Celebrity Judge Competition with Leslie Spoonhunter
|1:00PM||Lacey Block from Rancher's Rebellion Beef Co.||Room 106|
|1:00PM||Audra Draper from Draper Knives - Knife Maintenance||Room 125|
R-Calf USA - What Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling (M-COOL) Means to Consumers
Amanda Henry & Gary Sanders -Beef & Wine Pairings (VIP Ticket Holders only)
|2:00PM||Taylor Haynes Discussion||Room 125|
|5:00PM||The VIP BEEF CHALLENGE||CWC Food Court|