Central Wyoming College will recruit new and develop existing staff who embrace the college mission and culture and who will lead future significant changes in staffing, leadership, programs, and services.
- Develop succession plan to replace retiring experienced administrators.
- Develop planned merger of academic and student services for 12-13 implementation
- Streamline staff recruitment process
- Update Master Plan (38 MBs) for programming and facilities
- Achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency between functionally related areas
- Reduce staff stress and uncertainty by staff involvement in planned future changes
- Don’t just advertise vacancies; proactively recruit the right people
- Reassess space and program needs to better align with a changing environment