CWC Jackson Campus serves as a full-service testing facility. There are eight workstations for computerized, paper-pencil or online exams, though larger groups can be accommodated with advance notice. Each test is proctored in a quiet, secure environment. All testers are required to provide a photo ID and leave all belongings outside the testing area. CWC Jackson's Testing Facility is located within the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts at 240 South Glenwood, Jackson Wyoming. Here are directions to get to campus.
Hours: By appointment only. Please call 307-733-7425 for available testing times.
Compass placement tests
- Compass tests allow unlimited time.
- Testers should allow at least 1.5 hours to complete all three sections: English grammar, math and reading comprehension.
- The first test is free for CWC applicants and students, $10 for all retakes
- CWC allows a maximum of three retakes of each section per semester
- Appointments are requested
- Resources for preparing for Compass
- Visit the official Compass web site
- Other Compass Test Preparation links:
- Secure exam proctoring for other institutions
- Have all testing materials emailed or mailed to:
240 South Glenwood, Suite 124
PO Box 4795
Jackson, WY 83001
CWC Jackson will be offering the TEAS test.
There is limited space so sign up early
The test maybe taken twice
- present a government issued photo ID (driver's license/passport)
- have a Credit Card to pay for the test
- have an ATI password
Please call 733-7425 to sign up.
Credit by Exam
Please visit the CWC testing center website
to learn more about earning college credits through the College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Free for first-time test takers who are current or prospective CWC students
- $10 for current or prospective students of schools other than CWC
- $10 for each additional scheduled attempt
- Students may take all three exams in one session for a single $10 fee
- Free for exams proctored for in-state schools
- $15 fee for exams proctored for out-of-state schools
- $35 to register for exam
- $25 to send test transcript to institutions other than administering institution
For more information, or to schedule an exam, please contact the CWC Jackson office at (307) 733-7425 or send an email.