Student Support and Tutor Services
A federally funded program of Central Wyoming College.
To provide the support needed for academic success and personal development to enhance the quality of life of 410 TRiO-eligible students.
To enhance academic performance, increase transferring, graduation rates, and foster institutional climate supportive of the TRiO participants.
Qualification to be part of the TRiO program In order to become part of the TRiO program cohort of participants, a student shall:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States,
- Be enrolled at CWC or accepted for enrollment in the next academic term for a minimum of six credit hours,
- Be receiving federal financial aid or be in the process of receiving such help,
- Come from a household whose parents have not completed a bachelor's degree,
- Have a documented learning or physical disability.
- Complete application form (available at Financial Aid office and Student Success Center MH-123) or at the TRiO-SSS web page
- Set interview appointment with Education Coordinator (Student Success Center) or Program Assistant
- Create Educational Action Plan (EAP) with Education Coordinator