Any way you measure it, a college degree is the best investment of your life
Graduating with an Associates Degree allows you to:
- Get jobs (The courses for an associates degree teach practical skills for many occupations that enable students to go immediately into specific fields.)
- Earn more (Associate degree holders earn $400,000 more than with a high school diploma over a lifetime)
- Be prepared for further education (Many associate degree programs correspond directly to university programs and fulfill about half the credit requirements of a bachelor's degree)
- Join the military (Associate degree holders may be able to enlist at higher rank.)
- Improved quality of life (Studies show college graduates have longer life spans, greater job satisfaction, self confidence and economic stability.)
Employers see greater potential with college graduates
- Graduates have an increased likelihood of dedication.
- Graduates show a profound love of learning and advancement.
- Graduates desire excellence.