| || |
Any way you measure it, a college degree is the best investment of your life
Graduating with an Associates Degree allows you to:
• Get jobs (The courses for an associates degree teach practical skills for many occupations that enable students to go immediately into specific fields.)
• Earn more (Associate degree holders earn $400,000 more than with a high school diploma over a lifetime)
• Be prepared for further education (Many associate degree programs correspond directly to university programs and fulfill about half the credit requirements of a bachelor's degree)
• Join the military (Associate degree holders may be able to enlist at higher rank.)
• Improved quality of life (Studies show college graduates have longer life spans, greater job satisfaction, self confidence and economic stability.)
Employers see greater potential with college graduates• Graduates have an increased likelihood of dedication.
• Graduates show a profound love of learning and advancement.
• Graduates desire excellence.
This year's contest features 3 categories: essay, photo and video.
All participants will be award a participation prize!
DEADLINE: April 20, 2012
First Place Winner: Kye Funk and Alex Wotherspoon
Second place winner: Mike Mathews
Graduate for Life: Don't Be A Bum.