Student Right to Know Information
Central Wyoming College is opposed to any and all forms of sexual harassment. The college shall take all steps necessary to prevent it from occurring. Sexual harassment against CWC students is expressly prohibited and the offender will be subject to disciplinary action.
Sexual harassment can include:
- Sexually oriented jokes or remarks.
- Inappropriate remarks about one’s body, clothing, sexual orientation or behavior.
- Repeated glances or stares at one’s body.
- Patting, touching, or other unwelcome bodily contact.
- Requests for sexual favors.
- Displaying sexually suggestive pictures or objects that humiliate or embarrass.
- Repeated, unwelcome requests for dates.
- Physical intimidation or assault.
Sexual harassment is further defined as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature when:
- Submission to such conduct is made a term or condition of an individual’s employment, appointment, admission, or academic evaluation.
- Submission to such conduct is used as a basis for evaluation in personnel decisions or academic evaluations affecting the individual;
- The conduct has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s academic performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive employment or educational environment.
To make a confidential inquiry or complaint:
Associate Vice President for Student Services
Main Hall Building, Room 101A
Ph. 855-2186 or (800) 735-8418, ext. 2186
Office of Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Education
221 Main Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
For support, advocacy and confidential counseling
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC): Lance Goede
Graduation and Transfer Out Data
| ||2006 Cohort||2007 Cohort||2008 Cohort||2009 Cohort||Average|
|Overall graduation rate||33%||35%||34% ||30% ||33%|
|Overall transfer out rate (prior to graduation||11%||17% ||22% ||22% ||18%|
|Rodeo student aid graduation rate||20% ||20% ||100% ||0%||35%|
|Transfer out rate (prior to graduation)||40%||40%||0%||75%||39%|
|Volleyball student aid graduation rate||100%||100% ||29% ||0%||57%|
|Volleyball student aid transfer out rate (prior to graduation)||0%||0%||43%||0%||11%|
|Basketball student aid graduation rate || || ||14%||25%||20%|
|Basketball student aid transfer out rate (prior to graduation)|| || ||50%||38%||44%|