The campus mailroom is located in the Student Center (SC101) and offers UPS, FedEx, and US Postal services. Mailbox services are available for those individuals living in student housing. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The mailroom staff also maintains a Lost and Found service for the entire campus.
- Outgoing (USPS) mail must be received in the mail room no later than 2:30 p.m.
- All mail must have a return address.
- The Bookstore sells stamps and envelopes. The mail room does not sell stamps, but can apply postage using our postage machine.
- FedEx Express must be received in the mail room no later than 2 p-.m. for same day pick up. After 2 p.m. deliveries can be made to the Riverton office located at 710 E. Monroe until 5:30 p.m.
- FedEx Ground delivers around 2 p.m. (Monday-Friday) and picks up packages at that time.
- UPS packages must be delivered to the mail room by 3:30 p.m. Pick up is 4 p.m. daily (Monday-Friday).
- International envelopes can be processed through the mail room, but we are not authorized to send international packages. They need to be taken to the counter at the Riverton Post Office for processing.
- Under normal circumstances, you can expect all mail to be distributed by 11 a.m. USPS delivers at approximately 9:30 a.m.
- UPS delivers at approximately 9:30 a.m.
- FedEx Ground delivers at approximately 2 p.m.
- FedEx Express delivers at approximately 12 p.m.