The Sinks Canyon Center waits in Wyoming’s Wind River Mountains, ready to writers an inspiring place to hone their skills.
The conference will be:
- a stimulating weekend of presentations, break-out sessions, and opportunities to learn and improve.
- a chance to have your writing personally evaluated by a professional.
- a time to earn one college credit in English and/or PTSB credit (for Wyoming teachers).
The accommodations available are:
- bunks in a rustic cabin with electricity and a nearby shower house (for an additional fee).
- tent sites with a nearby shower house (for an additional fee).
- motel rooms in Lander, five miles distant (all lodging in Lander can be booked online.
The Sinks Canyon Center is giving Wind River Writer Conference participants its lowest rates for cabins and campsites.
- The per person rate for the small cabins is $9.03/night. If someone wants a cabin to themselves, the charge is $36.10/night.
- The large cabin is $12.03/per person/night or $48.14/night full rate.
- The tent sites are $7.25/per person/night
- All rates include use of the shower house.
For more details on the Sinks Canyon Center accommodations.